People’s Choice Voting Deadline: 12/21/2021 @ 11:59pm
Winners Announced: 12/22/2021
Submission Deadline: 12/19/2021 @ 11:59pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Regulations-
- The majority of each Gingerbread House entry must be made of food.
- You may use a premade Gingerbread House kit or graham crackers for the main structure. You may also use milk carton/cardboard to help support the inside of your structure, but it must be covered with a food product.
- The Gingerbread House may take on any theme you like! The more creative the better! Think about your favorite book, place, or tv show.
- Adults may help in the creation of the Gingerbread House, but Waverly students should be completing the majority of the design.
- Photo of your Gingerbread House must be submitted by 12/19/21 to email@example.com. The photo needs to be of only the gingerbread house. Please also include Name of Child and Homeroom Teacher in body of email.
- One entry per child. Households may submit one entry per family with siblings working together, or each sibling may submit their own entry. (Please note prize will be shared if a family entry is the winner.)
- Winner will be determined by the People’s Choice Votes on the Waverly Elementary PTA Facebook Page and Google Form. Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place.
- Voters may vote as many times as they like. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by a guest judge.