Reflections is a National PTA program to encourage all children to participate in the arts for fun and recognition. Students work independently to present their artistic interpretation of this year’s theme.
The 2021–2022 Reflections theme is I Will Change the World By…
Works can be:
- Visual art such as drawing, painting, collage
- Literature including prose, poetry, drama, reflective essay, narrative, short story
- Dance choreography
- Musical composition; and film/video
- There is also a Special Artist Division for students with disabilities who receive services under IDEA or Section 504.
Directions for Entry
- Students may enter one entry per theme.
- Each entry must include a completed entry form (link below).
- Download and print an entry form from below.
- Please have students turn in work to their homeroom teachers.
- All entries are due by Friday, November 5th.
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges and the winners will have their work moved onto the county level. For more information or questions please contact Kelly Baumgartner: email@example.com